Don’t Miss Out On Section 179 End Of Year Tax Breaks For Professional Packages. Contact Us Today
Bed Bug Heater Equipment Requirements
Understanding the existing power at the bed bug eradication site is critical to properly utilizing your bed bug heater equipment and conducting the most efficient and effective electric heater eradication.
Pest control professionals, hotel facility managers/staff and property managers have all experienced incidents where the power via circuits and amps does not meet up with the plugs, outlets or both on pieces of equipment needed to get the job done. This confusion often requires changes in plugs, wall outlets, and even splitting power via spider boxes or generators to complete the job.
Here are the major North American configurations that you may encounter when treating most hotels, apartment complexes, condos or personal homes:
- 15 amp outlets on 15 amp circuits; some with one circuit per room some with two. Typically, one GFI outlet in the bathroom area.
- 20 amp outlets on 20 amp circuits; some on one circuit per room, some with two. Typically, one GFI outlet in the bathroom area.
- 15 amp outlets on 20 amp circuits; some on one circuit per room, some with several. Typically, one GFI outlet in the bathroom area.
- Air conditioner, in-room unit, that runs on 220V single phase with a 30 or 40-amp circuit.
- Extended stay rooms/studios or town home- apartments will typically have in addition to the above: oven, stove, dryer with 220V outlets on a 40 or 50-amp circuit that can be used for splitting power. These outlets also have variations of plugs to outlets.
Knowing the types of buildings, where you will be treating, and the associated power allows you to prepare for each set of circumstances, use the proper bed bug heater equipment and ensures you get the job done efficiently and properly.
Colorado Tri-Flo Systems, LLC manufactures the Eradi-Flo line of bed bug heaters in Longmont, Colorado, not offshore. Call us to learn more about how we can solve your bed bug issues, save money, and make you more profitable with our proactive solutions.
Eradi-Flo heaters are safe, effective, environmentally friendly, and ETL certified. Using airflow technology our heaters deliver the heated airflow necessary to kill bed bugs.