Are you an experienced salesperson looking to expand your line card while making more money?
Do you have connections within the hospitality, property management, cleaning, restoration, rental, or pest control industries?
Would you like to heat up your career? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then it sounds like you’d make for a great fit at Colorado Tri-Flo Systems.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking to add independent sales representatives who wish to greatly enhance their income while selling our innovative commercial bed bug heaters.
The Eradi-Flo line of electric heaters are built to eradicate bed bugs, provide ambient heat for construction projects, and even assist with restoration heating and drying. Colorado Tri-Flo Systems is looking to expand our capabilities by providing these multi-purpose heating solutions, which are made right here in the United States, to a variety of commercial spaces.
If this sounds like a job for you, then we’d love to hear from you. Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity, our commercial bed bug heaters, and how you can expand your potential. Send your resume to email@example.com to get started.
About Tri-Flo Heaters
Colorado Tri-Flo Systems manufactures and sells top-of-the-line, multi-purpose heating solutions that are truly out of this world. Made right here in the United States and certified with the CE mark, our equipment has been helping a variety of industry professionals to achieve great results for years.
Heat has been proven to be the best way to kill bed bugs, outperforming chemical treatments in areas such as time, safety, and efficiency.
That’s why our equipment is best used as commercial bed bug heaters, providing a one-stop solution for hotels, facility managers, and others who may be dealing with bed bugs. Additional benefits of our line of portable electric heaters include:
- Metal construction provides durability for commercial use
- Dual airflow ports doubles the output of heated air
- Heat treatment to kill bed bugs is cheaper and safer than chemicals and fumigation
- Runs using the power source (electrical outlet) on-site
- Portable and easy to move
- Little/no training required
Who Can Benefit?
As an independent sales representative for Colorado Tri-Flo Systems, your main objective will be to sell our commercial bed bug heaters and multi-purpose solutions to those who will benefit most. That includes:
- Hospitality facilities, property managers, and pest control companies (commercial bed bug heaters).
- Restoration and cleaning companies who are looking to generate additional revenue from bed bug eradication services, flood mitigation, and mold mitigation.
- Rental centers looking to expand their inventory by providing electric heaters for their DIY, contractor, and construction customers.
Join The Team
Our no-nonsense independent representative agreement clearly outlines the terms of employment, products we sell, and of course, your compensation. Get a job that you can enjoy while increasing your income.
Does this job sound right for you? We’d love to have you. Send a resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our commercial bed bug heater sales careers and become a sales rep with Tri-Flo today.